This is a Rickenbacker 330 Fireglo made in their home factory in Santa Ana, California in January, 1991. It’s a beautiful guitar. The finish and patters in the wood are really beautiful.
And it has the unmistakable Ric sound. You can go either jangly Beatles and REM or muffly warm fullness, or blasted out punk. Through whatever genre, it definitely has a sound that is all Ric.
The guitar is in great shape. Everything works. Frets are good. Action is super low with no buzz. Plays exceptionally well. There is slight wear as a guitar that's been played. There's a tiny nick at the top of the headstock (see pic) and a tiny nick on the lower bout (see pic). The are only noticeable under inspection.
All around excellent condition and beautiful guitar. The guitar comes with the original case, which is scuffed up a bit but is a nice case with everything working as it should.
- Maple body & neck (set)
- Rosewood fingerboard (24 frets) with dot inlays
- 2 single coil, high gain pickups
- Full size body with traditionally shaped sound hole
- ‘R’ Tailpiece ‘R’
- 6 saddle bridge
- Schaller machine heads
- Mono output
- Scale Length 62.9 cm (24 3/4”)
- Neck Width at Nut 41.4 mm (1.63”)
- Neck Width at 12th Fret 49.05 mm (1 .931”)
- Crown Radius 25.4 cm (10”)
- Weight 3.6 kg (8.0 lbs.)
- Overall Length 100.3 cm (39 1/2”)
- Overall Width 38.1 cm (15”)
- Overall Depth 38.1 mm (1 1/2”)