Rivolta Guitars is the latest creation from acclaimed luthier Dennis Fano, founder of Fano Guitars and Novo Guitars. The Rivolta series features all the best elements of Fano's well-known designs. Eastwood partnered with him to bring these instruments to a worldwide audience. Learn more about the Rivolta Guitars at TheLocalPickup.com.
Following up on the success of the Rivolta Guitars Combinata comes the latest addition to the family: The Mondata XVIII. The tradition of offering fresh takes on classic Dennis Fano designs continues with this offset design, incorporating elements of the Fano JM6 and the classic non-reverse Firebird.
Like the Combinata, the Mondata features a double-bound chambered mahogany body with bound neck and vintage pearloid block inlays. This DLX version also includes a B-50 Bigsby.
You can expect a punchy and clear tone from the Firebird pickups, think 'humbuckers that sound like FAT single coils' and you're there. If versatility is your thing, the two switch configuration gives you every possible pickup combination.
- Chambered mahogany body w/ mahogany top
- German carve top w/ raised center block
- White binding on front and back
- Set maple neck
- Pau Ferro fingerboard w/ white binding
- Full width moto block inlays
- 3+3 peghead w/ white binding
- 25" scale length
- 1.687" nut width
- C' shape neck carve
- 3x 'Fumante' Mini-Humbuckers
-Bridge: 42AWG / Alnico V / 7.5kOhm
-Middle: 42AWG / Alnico V / 6.8kOhm
-Neck: 42AWG / Alnico V / 6.2kOhm
- Master volume, master tone, 2 toggle switches
- Kluson style tuners
- Tune-o-matic bridge w/ traditional nylon saddles & B 50 Bigsby